Tuesday, November 9, 2010

concentration idea

  For my concentration works, I will design images and people using food and food wrappers. After putting together the work, it will be photographed.
  For my first concentration work,  I will construct the Eiffel Tower and people surrounding it using french bread and cheese. The color scheme will be limited to red and white.
  For my second concentration work, I will build igloos and people with brown and white rice, fish and bread. This color scheme will also be limited, but with white, tan, and brown.
  My third concentration work will be of a beach constructed with blueberries and bananas and yellow peppers.
The inspiration for my work is the artist Sandy Skoglund.sandyskoglund1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Good! Don't forget that the composition of your photograph as well as lighting will be key to the success of your finished works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are using food that is relevant to the scene that you are trying to depict.

    ReplyDelete